Monday 2 August 2010

Kenneth Martin is fundraising for Yorkhill Children's Foundation


Kenneth Martin is fundraising for Yorkhill Children's Foundation

On the 25th August 2010, I will donate a kidney to a man (my dad) which all going well will afford him the luxury of participating in the lives of his 3 young grand daughters. It will also afford my 2 daughters Olivia and Ava, and my young niece Elissa with the luxury of knowing that their papa can now do simple things with them like take them to the swimming baths.

In order to afford this luxury to others, our family have decided to raise funds both pre and post operation to assist Yorkhill Children's Charity. Our proceeds will assist other families and children with renal difficulties and offer them some hope with their troubles.

Dig Deep now and visit our donation page at Just Giving

I will be in hopsital for approximately 1 week and have been told to 'take it easy' for a few weeks afterwards. If anyone has any daring activities that they would like to see me participate in post operation then please contact us on our facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment