Monday 21 September 2009

Get an ActionCOACH

I have just completed another 90 Day planning seminar thanks to my Business Coach, Iain McKillop. An actionCOACH is a simply a Coach who assists me in running the business ie he assists me in reaching targets and makes me accountable and responsible for achieving the goals that I set for the business.

I will be working on the 90 day goals over the coming week and will happily post these on the blog. If anyone is interested in Business Coaching please feel free to contact me.

I was asked the question 'When can I stop Coaching?' The honest answer is never! I stoppped coaching about a year ago and that was after a 3.5 year coaching period. I stopped because I had reached my goals but I soon found that my business was going backwards or atleast I wasn't setting new goals.

I am now back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment