Sunday 4 September 2011

Supporting A Friend - Mr Jon-Marc Creaney (scarpadog)

Before I get into this blogpost I just wanted to quickly say thanks to everyone who donated to my charity www.justgiving.com/kenneth-martin. We have now reached our target of raising a massive £5000 for Yorkhill's Sick Children's Hospital, following the anniversary of my kidney to my dad. A massive thank you.

Now on the issue of fundraising this brings me onto the topic of the post. My former colleague and good friend Jon-Marc Creaney is currently going through treatment for Cancer. He is posting remarkable insights into his journey of recovery on his blog which you can follow here.

So, many of Jon-marc's friends are doing much fundraising for The Beatsons a charity which is devoted to helping people like Jon-marc through his recovery period. My wife Sandra and Jon-marc both attend the local Lanarkshire Business Group who are running a disco fundraiser for The Beatsons in association with Jon-Marc's Charity. If you would like to donate to this wonderful Charity you can find a link to the just giving page by clicking here.

EVERY PENNY HELPS SO PLEASE DONATE NOW

If you have found this post interesting please use the Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Share Buttons below to share it with your online community, there's a good chance some of them will find it interesting too. Thank you


Please also remember you can follow Block Architects on our Facebook Page by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment